Friday, February 24, 2017

On the needles


The last snow storm completely missed us.  I thought I would come out of the basketball game last night to snow but no snow.  Then I thought I would wake up to snow but again no snow.  I wore my cap to the game as the temps have dropped from the balmy 50's to the 20's and there was a cold wind from the north.  My cap was very cozy walking across the parking lot, the lady Jacks won if you were  wondering,  the scarf not so much as there has been no progress since last week.  I did order another skein of yarn because I like scarves long enough to wrap around my neck.
I'm ready to start the sleeves of my sweater.  That color looks like spring to me.
Linking to Judy's OTN  --Ann--

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Cute hat! Your sweater is coming along nicely! I need to get back to mine.

Dar said...

Cute hat and I bet it felt good with the cold temps and wind. I need to get busy and start one before winter is over.lol