Tuesday, October 31, 2017

last of Italy pictures


Walkways and passages take me to such interesting places...............
 So many details to notice

The Wall of Truth that was in the movie Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck.  Next time DD comes home we are watching it.


 Espresso and cannoli

 All those tempting sweets and I couldn't try them because I didn't know the names.  You pay the cashier then give the receipt to the guys behind the counter and they get your cannoli and espresso because I knew those words.
 planning our next trip.................Ann

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Oh such fun! I've really enjoyed looking at your photos. They've brought back wonderful memories. Can't wait to hear where your next trip will be!

Joyful Quilter said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing the photos.