Monday, October 7, 2019

He said, She said


 He said, She said, "I do and I will forever and always!"
We said, "Yippee they did it!!"
with my Aunt and Uncle from Arizona he grew up in Scotland and dressed for the occasion,  it was suggested that with a good Scottish surname like Douglas that the grooms party and all the men in the wedding party wear kilts but the groom nixed that idea.  I would love to see my hubby in his family tartan and a kilt.
It was a beautiful wedding and a great party.  I may put my feet up for the rest of the week. --Ann--



3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Stunning photographs; you all look picture-perfect! Congratulations and best wishes to all!

Ramona said...

It looks like you all had a wonderfully special day. The photos are beautiful. Congrats!

Judy S. said...

Lovely photos! Is this the wedding for which you made all the shawls? Or am I confused?