Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October birthday



It’s my birthday and I have been celebrating for well over a week already. First was a trip to see Hamilton amazing! And the zoo! Downton Abbey the movie! The Four Phantoms! Lunch with a girlfriend, she brought some gladiolus then we picked raspberries and ate just a few......dozen.  Then darling daughter showed up and I made some adjustments to her bridesmaid dress, no more gaps. She picked up pizza for supper her treat and oldest son showed up. I had absolute power of the remote one day and rewatched the last season of Poldark.......and watched the first episode Sunday evening.  I finished the wrap and blocked it,  I’m all set for the wedding.  We are going out for supper tonight, birthday texts and emails and even a real card or two.  Coffee with classmates tomorrow. Celebrating the big things and the little things. And the 60th anniversary of my 3rd birthday.  Looks like an angel food cake.  --Ann--

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

sounds like a whole year of celebrating in one fantastic day!

Ramona said...

Happy Birthday one day late!! It sounds like you celebrated in style. Enjoy the wedding and time with your family.