Friday, February 14, 2020

Ta DaDa Done


A few weeks ago I finished a little girl quilt for a girlfriend's daughter who was having a baby well she had a baby boy!  I was having fun in my sewing room playing with colors, bright colors, because this winter has been very grey however the last couple days have been bright and sunny but cold, below zero cold, stay in the house cold.  I finished it yesterday my girlfiend picked it up and is on her way to visit the new grandson.  I just did an all over meandering feather / concentric teardrops / free motion quilting design.  Mother, baby, and dad are doing fine.  Another great day to sew on the wind swept plains of South Dakota. --Ann--




3 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

very pretty...excellent use for frigid weather!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Superb!!

Judy S. said...

I always love seeing your projects, Ann! You are an amazing quilter! Have a great weekend.