Wednesday, August 12, 2020

kaleidoscope

 


Tuesday always feel like Monday when we spend a weekend at the camper because we always drive home on Monday.  The company was great, the food was great, the fishing was fishing not catching. But the guys had fun trying.  I was eager to get back to my sewing room and sew the rest of the color blocks.     On top are all the color blocks together.  I'm going to go with the blocks all mixed up together.  Today I start sewing the corner triangles.  Happy stitching. --Ann--

3 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

This is one of my favorite blocks of all time; your quilt will be positively wonderful!

cityquilter grace said...

i love this so far....the black prints with the bright colors are awesome...

Ramona said...

These quilts are going to just sing! I love your design and fabric choices.