Thursday, September 10, 2020

what have you been watching?

  1. Longmire   modern day western
  2. Jack Ryan  based on Tom Clancy character
  3. Outlander  
  4. Anne with an E  threads of the original Anne of Green Gables books this series discusses lots of social and economic issues of the period. Well done.
  5. Virgin River  Hallmark meets Northern Exposure 
  6. The Marvelous Mrs. Maizel her clothes.. sigh.. fashions from the 50's and 60's.
  7. The Land Girls British short series what the women were doing for the war effort.  Beautiful hand knit sweaters sigh.
  8. Broadchurch British mystery 3 seasons after the 3rd episode I'm thinking why haven't they solved this...........a more real time approach to solving a mystery and I was drawn into it. Very Good
  9. The Tudors about Henry the 8th and his 6 wives. We can only watch a couple episodes a week, they were not very tolerant of a lot of things. I look at hubby and say well nobody was beheaded in that episode. 
  10. Sweet Magnolias like a 10 episode hallmark movie only it ended on a cliffhanger and all the budding romances fell apart. I hope they make the second season.  Might have to find the books.
  11. Hamilton amazing!!! original cast
Lots of time has been spent in front of the tv these past several months and it seems it will continue but baseball and golf have replaced some of our viewing pleasures recently. Anyway lots of time with the knitting needles. --Ann--

3 comments:

Ramona said...

You and I have the same taste in shows! I’ve watched most of these myself. 😊

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

We’ve watched 1, 4, 5 and 10; I share your opinions. Currently we’re watching “Away”— I’m not sure what I think about it yet, we’re on the second episode, this jury’s still out! 😂

Cyrus Jenix said...

Thank you for sharing this information about longmire.
longmire coat