Monday, November 23, 2020

Its a wrap

 


Do you ever finish some little project that isn't on your list and as soon as you are done you want to cross is off the list only it isn't on the list!  So you start a new list of recently completed projects or tasks just to feel like you have done something?  That was my weekend.  I finished a couple little things including these baby bath wraps.  My intentions were to make four 45 inch square bath wraps with a little hood.  Do you have any idea how big a 45 inch square of terry cloth is???? It was big!! the baby would have gotten lost.  I'll save those for when they are bigger and will be the perfect size for the lake.  So I cut one 45 inch square into quarters that looks like the perfect size for a new baby for 2 new babies.  My other little finishes are either not blog worthy or for another post.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I just finished two little baby wraps with hoods, too! Haven't taken photos of them yet, but I like your idea of using the animals. I'm going to have to dig out a doll to show mine. :)