Tuesday, February 2, 2021

another couple done




I finished these over the weekend. I am clearing the room of last years projects 4 out of 5 done.  Super simple quilting on these also I swung an arc  up and down the side of each seam then realized it was  going to look goofy in the center so I did a little arc to make an 8 point daisy.  When I started the second quilt I thought the blocks didn't quite look finished so I swung another arc in each segment around the perimeter of each block and just straight line quilting in the sashing, I used a multi colored thread.  --Ann--

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

wow so pretty and love the sashing!

Ramona said...

What fun finishes! You have been on a roll, too. It feels so good to get some of these things moved out of the sewing room, doesn't it?