Wednesday, February 10, 2021

just scraps

 



I was a little to ambitious the week before last when I cut sashing to finish 2 quilt tops then machine quilted 4 quilts and cut and finished the binding.  I could feel it in my wrists so have been taking it easy since then I had to find a little project that didn't require any cutting.  I found these 16 patch strips all cut and leftover from wedding quilt for son and daughter-in-law. There were only 2 sets of 4 I had play mix and match with the rest.  Just scraps and a nice little lap quilt.  My hands need a vacation.  --Ann--

3 comments:

Ramona said...

I love plaids and stripes together. Glad you found something to work on while resting your hands.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

These are great: but then, I've always been mad about plaid!

Judy S. said...

Wish I could piece a quilt as quickly as you do!