Wednesday, March 13, 2013

another one out of the cupboard



I seem to be on a theme of blue and yellow they are my school colors go Jackrabbits!
The pieced sashing between the churn dash blocks creates more churn dash blocks. I hand quilted inside the rectangles and triangles and stitched arcs from point to point in the background, I stitched a baptist fan in the border. I call this quilt SDSU Ice Cream because SDSU has a top notch dairy manufacturing program and they make the best ice cream in the world. In 1972 the created an ice cream with dark chocolate cream filled cookies now called cookies and cream for trademark reasons. The label on the back says I finished it in 1999.  Both the men and women won the summit conference yesterday!  Go Jacks--Ann--

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love your cupboard quilts! This one is stunning! Thanks for sharing!