Friday, March 8, 2013

on and off the needles


I finished my winter landscape socks see last Friday's post and started 2 more pairs of socks; my morning coffee socks and my watching tv in the evening socks. If the pair on the right look familiar I bought 2 skeins of the opal so have yarn for a second pair, darling daughter has the first pair I'm keeping these. Freezing rain is in our forecast for the weekend so good to stay home and knit or quilt or check out what is on the needles at Judy's.  --Ann--

4 comments:

Diane Wagner said...

It's hard to finish a project and not start something else to replace it. You did a good job on your winter landscape socks. I love the colors of your new projects.

Dora, the Quilter said...

These are all beautiful!

Judy S. said...

Great socks! I love both pair....and the wonderful sock basket you made as well!

Unknown said...

Love your socks! I have yarn and needles and patterns but no socks yet. I was wondering what pattern you are using for your toe-up socks and is it simple?! And what cast on method you prefer. Thanks.