- Quiet by Susan Cain non-fiction this book is about how some people and I am one of them who function better in quiet.
- Starting Now by Debbie Macomber latest in Blossom Street series.
- Summer Island by Kristin Hannah mother daughter relationships, family secrets and mending fences.
- A Life in Hand by Hannah Hinchman about sketching and journaling
- The Devil's Puzzle by Clare O'Donohue quilt mystery
- Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks I will definitely be looking for more of her books, about a small village in England that quarantines itself because of the plague. Book club.
- Lost and Found in Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber
- Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson a murder mystery with recipes
- A Lost Lady by Willa Cather
- May the Road Rise up to Meet You by Peter Troy about an Irish immigrant coming to America in the mid 1800's, the Civil war and slavery.
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce about
Harold Fry who is walking the length of England to see an old co worker
who is dying, its about his recollections on his life and marriage. Book Club
- Thanksgiving by Ellen Cooney follows a Massachusetts family from 1600 to present day, a fun read for this time of year.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Latest book list: