Monday, May 12, 2014

Design Wall Monday

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was perfect! My three kids came home and did the cooking. I got to sit in the living room after church like a guy and relax until dinner was ready. We had steaks on the grill hubby did that, DD did baked potatoes, lettuce salads made with spinach and romaine, and crunchies, raw carrots, sugar snap peas and cauliflower. Then she made a chocolate dutch baby for dessert served with SDSU ice cream and hot fudge. The meal was perfect! Then the boys cleaned up the kitchen all I did was push the button on the dishwasher when I made my afternoon coffee. After the boys went home and hubby was still napping with enthusiasm I went to my sewing room and finished the beach ball quilt. I sewed like setting triangles to the squares so I could rearrange blocks and keep my rows of triangles all the same. Now do I want horizontal stripes in the border or vertical either way I need four more beach balls or fish in the corners. Linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday and be inspired.  --Ann--


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Stunning quilt!