Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Saint Pats Quilt




This quilt is just like the pink and green quilt and has been waiting patiently to go under the needle.  I don't want to quilt it exactly the same but I might.  I tried some quilting designs by drawing on wax paper with a stylus.  I could quilt lengthwise lines in the pieced curves but I think that looks like cells dividing.  I like the crosswise lines better.  I might quilt linked hearts in the center and free motion instead of using the templets.  I might start another quilt and think about this a while longer.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful! Am so glad others make quilts for holidays (other than Christmas) so fun to decorate

Ramona said...

Pretty quilt! This one has been on my list for a long time, but I have yet to make it. Enjoy the pondering... and the beginnings of a new quilt! :)