Monday, February 22, 2016

TaDaDone




 Ta da done quilted, bound, signed and labeled!  I finished Sunny Day with two weeks to spare so I get to enjoy the bright sunny colors.  I really wanted to take pics of it outside with better light but for days it was too windy then the snow melted and I didn't want to lay it on the dirty grass.  It was sewn entirely with fabrics from the stash.  And look at it next to In a Fog.  I much prefer a Sunny Day and this winter every sunny day has been memorable since there have been so few.  --Ann--

4 comments:

Debbie said...

It's a beauty! I have not tackled one of these.....want to. Need to have a clean slate and design wall. Can't wait for more photos. Thanks for sharing.

Ramona said...

I love love, love this quilt!! It is just gorgeous. And I would take Sunny Days over Fog any day. (But Fog is pretty in it's own way.)

KrisR said...

Stunning. Love this. And your knitting continues to inspire and amaze me.

Vic in NH said...

Sunny Day just glows with impressionist color splashes. I love its exuberance! Thank you for showing the close up photos for the details.