Friday, September 16, 2016

On the Needles

 Sometimes I just have to knit something with bulky yarn on big needles for than almost instant feeling of accomplishment, less than 2 hours per hat.  The pattern is free on Ravelry. And knitting up those balls of bulky yarn freed up some space.  The hats will go to a friends project with the Lakota at Pine Ridge.
Another pair of Christmas socks finished, and another pair started with Opal yarn.  There has been much progress all over the house with unpacking and stashing now to remember where I put everything.  Linking to Judy's OTN --Ann--

5 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Cute hat! I just told hubby yesterday I needed to find a cute pattern for the littles next door. This will be perfect for some bulky camo yarn for little Benny. And some bright happy yarn for his sister.
Love the socks. Is the stripe from Knit Picks?

Linda said...

Love doing toe up socks. What pattern do you use?

Dar said...

Love the sock yarn. Since it takes me so long to finish a pair of socks, maybe I should try a bulky yarn, fast project too. The beanie is real cute.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

So many toe up socks going on...I tried before, but you all are inspiring me to maybe try again. Nice long, ribbed cuff on that 2nd pair too. Cute hat pattern. I do not have any chunky yarn, but can see it would be a speedy gift knit!

Summer said...

I am liking the sock yarn ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com