Quilt # 1) I was choosy and used 105 9 ps, the blues didn't make the cut. I used the same light fabrics for the alternating squares and the sashing.
Quilt # 2) I used 100 9 ps and most of the blue 9 ps plus introduced 5 or 6 new dark fabrics.
Quilt # 3) I used 52 9 ps, the background fabrics were leftover from quilt #1, the stars were made from the darks of quilt # 2 then I added the dark red and black but ran out of each so had to find something suitable from the stash.
Quilt # 4) 130 9 ps and leftovers from previous 3 quilts and a couple more odd bits because they worked and were needed.
There are probably 60 different fabrics in these 4 quilts. I wish I had kept track of the yardage used but looking at my stash I didn't make much of a dent. Only 7 nine patches left! And a short stack of 1 3/4 inch strips. I might use them in a log cabin quilt but for now they are going back in the closet. They need to make new friends for the next quilt. Happily working from my stash --Ann--