Wednesday, July 10, 2019

knitting and finishes


The last couple days have been filled with finishes, the quilt top, a book, the 4th shawl for son's fiance for their wedding in October only 2 left to knit, the sleeves of my sweater and the heel of these socks.  I always have a pair of socks in progress in my sewing room that way when I am studying what ever is on the design wall I can knit a few rows while I ponder what I should do next.  I also used the lint roller over the entire design wall to remove all the threads from the plaids it was messy.  Clean design wall and finished projects now I can start something new.........there is yarn for another sweater and 2 more shawls.............--Ann--

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Those shawls are lovely! You sure have been busy. Nice socks, too.

Ramona said...

I'd love to run my hands over those shawls. They look like clouds. So glad you can reward your finishes with a new start. :)