Wednesday, July 31, 2019

One done

One done!  just need to make the label.  I started quilting with one spool of thread and ran out then found another and ran out then a third and ran out and a 4th and did not run out.  One spool was black, brown and red, the next was black and purples, the third was dark greens and black and the last was dark blues and reds and they each blended marvelously with the plaids.  In fact now I would really have to look hard to find where I changed thread.  One is done!   And so is summer or so it seems as the back to school ads begin.   Slow down and enjoy August with all the good food.
--Ann--



2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love this too; I am mad about plaid-- this is a beauty! Yes, I agree, summer slow down~

Ramona said...

You were quick to get the first one finished! I love this one, too, and am inspired to get out some of the recycled shirts I have and make one. Not only is it a scrappy fabric quilt, but it's a scrappy thread quilt, too!