Monday, September 16, 2019

Bluebird of Happiness



 My Bluebird of Happiness and just one thing that I did accomplish from my list last week.  It was really quite quick to knit as there aren't very many stitches in each row but there were short rows and wrap and turns with k2tog or p2tog in the next row which makes for some very bulky stitches.  It was a lot easier when I switched to knitting with a single yarn rather than the double that the pattern suggested and I used sock yarn on smaller needdles, the belly yarn was self striping and the color changes were just right.  The designer does some very delightful woodland creatures.  I'm going to try a 4 legged one next.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Oh how cute! I love your little birds. Looking forward to seeing your next creature. :)