Monday, March 15, 2021

A little progress

 

We had unseasonably warm weather here for a week.  I did what any sensible person would do.................. I sat outside on the deck and read for hours.  The sun felt so good!  The birds were singing their happy songs it just felt good to be outside in the sun.  Then the weather changed overnight and it rained all day then turned to snow.  Ah a good day to sew.  I just couldn't waste those lovely warm days in my sewing room even though it has big windows that let in lots of light.  Just isn't the same as sitting or walking outside.  Now we are back to normal March temps the snow is almost gone again but more is coming.  Its March!!  I got this much done on the angle iron quilt, piano key borders next.  Spring has been teasing us --Ann--

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

pretty plaid top....and that is what spring is for i think....doing it here as well

Ramona said...

Wow! I really like this with all of the shirtings. I need to pull out my box of shirt parts after I move and play with them.