Tuesday, March 16, 2021

More progress




 Progress on my sweater I might be able to wear it the way spring is teasing us here on the plains. 
This is what it looked like outside my window yesterday morning.  Spring and winter seem to be in battle of the elements. 60 degrees one day and a foot of snow a few days later.
Winter says to Spring, " You are always in such a hurry to get here, always in a rush, always early. " 
Spring says to Winter, " Why are you so stubborn, you big bully.  You looked so tired two weeks ago I tried to comfort you with my warmth.  People came outside and they were so happy."
Winter: " Yes with my early demise but I make them appreciate you more."
I'm knitting the sleeves before finishing the body of the sweater because I'm afraid of running out of yarn and I would rather adjust the length of the sweater instead of shorting the sleeves. I could be wearing this by the end of the week. --Ann--


1 comment:

Ramona said...

Your cables are gorgeous! I love your conversation between spring and winter. :)