Monday, November 28, 2022

A wonderful Thanksgiving

 





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend the kids were all here and one brother. Our snow has completely melted, the warmer sunny days have invited long walks. Someone wanted to be carried so Grandma showed her how to skip, yes I remembered, she thought that was pretty funny and forgot about wanting to be carried. My leftovers should be gone by Wednesday and that was my plan to cook for 3 days then leftovers for five. Turkey dinner and leftovers then wild rice soup with turkey. Fresh pan of lasagna then turkey pot pie made of leftovers. Then everyone went home and the house was quiet. Too quiet. I vacuumed and swept the dog hair now the house to clean and tidy, to tidy. It’s time to get the Christmas decorations out but we are still enjoying sunny warm days I think I’ll go for a walk instead.  Ann

No comments: