Friday, July 3, 2015

On the needles


The heel is turned. I'm using the heel from the Bunny Hop Pattern.  It has five segments of short rows.   I'm going to knit until I am out of yarn,  they may be short socks they may be tall.
I knit a girlfriend market bag for my very dearest girlfriend for her birthday then I wrapped it and taped the package shut and on the way to the post office I thought oh darn I didn't take a picture. She sent me a pic with fresh peaches.  I ran out of yarn shortly after I started the handle so had to make due. I knit it with cotton yarn so it is washable. --Ann--

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

You've been really busy while we were away! Love the market bag and am wondering whether those are the same socks shown in the earlier post about the bottle cover? Looks like a nice pattern.