Friday, May 13, 2016

On the Needles


 Some progress on these socks.... I believe when I finish this stripe sequence the rest of the socks will be the grey with an occasional blue or white stitch.  They should be done in good time for sons birthday in June.  I need some fun knitting for summer.
I have been working in the garden every time we get a little rain the weeds grow and then we get a little sunshine and they grow faster. A bossy little robin was scolding me the whole time I was working in the garden but did she bother to say thank you when I went into the house and she had a feast of all the earth worms I turned up for her??? Noooo she just scolded some more the next time I came out to turn up more worms and the thanks I will get is a bite out of each of my strawberries as soon as they are ripe.  I have asparagus to pick today and another royal scolding from the queen of the little oak tree.  Linking to Judy's OTN.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Your socks are great! Love the robin story. Hopefully I'll be able to get outside soon. It's so wet here now, but we will be wishing for this rain in the summer.

Dar said...

socks are looking good. Those ungrateful little birds. lol I have been spending way too much time in my garden and flower pot garden these last few weeks too. Wish we had asparagus in ours though. Mine is mostly tomatoes, a couple pepper plants, cucumbers, onions and hopefully some beets. No room for more at the moment.