Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Saving forever on digital





Letting go of more stuff, the new house doesn't have nearly as many closets as our last two houses so storage space is at a premium good thing I read the life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo and I'm still not tossing to her standards.  Downsizing was not really part of the plan, the house is almost as big but lacking in comparable closets.  Funny how that didn't register in my brain until the final walk through when I'm envisioning our stuff in the house and none of their stuff.  My sewing room will be so user friendly with less stuff that I will sew lots more quilts and even be able to access the drawing and painting tools.  Such fun ahead.  Optimistic thinking makes it easier.  Back to work --Ann--

1 comment:

Vic in NH said...

Wonderful art work! Thank you for sharing it here. The fence rows appeal to me with their soft skies.