Thursday, March 30, 2017

Only 8 more


 Only 8 more curved blocks to go.  I could have sewn them all yesterday but we were out of bananas along with everything else so had to make a trip to the grocery store.  I moved a couple fans but then moved them back because I created a near mirror image of the 2 fans then I moved a couple log cabin blocks.  In response to the reader who asked if my imaginary chess set would be prints and solids, no it would be one side of pastels and the other side of darks with a wide variety of prints on both sides, no matchy matchy designer line for me.  Another gloomy day here on the prairie  I wish it would rain or clear up and since the forecast is for more gloom I will spend it in my sewing room.  --Ann--  link to curved piecing

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Your quilt is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the way the curved lines play with the log cabins.

Ramona said...

The curves just make this quilt. I love log cabins, but your fan blocks really kick it up to another level. Beautiful!