Friday, April 14, 2017

On the Needles


My sweater is starting to look like a sweater and a little progress on more socks.  The RWB are my downstairs knitting project so I work on them after I elliptical, I obviously haven't spent much time on the elliptical this week, or when I am contemplating what to do next with a quilt I can usually spot a design problem with a glance when I'm working on something else than I can when I'm staring at it. I got all those problems worked out earlier in the week so come back next week for the super secret quilt reveal.  The blue socks are for oldest sons birthday in June.          --Ann--   Linking to Judy's OTN  



3 comments:

Judy S. said...

What's your sweater pattern and yarn? Very pretty! Have a nice Easter!

Gari in AL said...

I love the colors in your sweater. It will be beautiful for Fall and Winter. And it is nice to know others have different knitting projects for different locations.

Dar said...

Pretty sweater and both pairs of socks look good. It's funny that they are about at the same place. Have a Happy Easter.