Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Knitting


Christmas socks are finished the red and gray socks are for my uncle, he bought the red yarn on a trip to Patagonia it is 100% merino yarn and because 100% merino does not stand up well to wear I used leftovers of a super wash blend for the toes and heels and I wasn't paying attention on a couple rows of the slip stitch heels and goofed it is so obvious to me in the photo. I used all the red yarn so had to do the ribbing cuffs with my scraps.  I hope they fit.  
Now I can concentrate on my sweater, I'm knitting the sleeves two at a time on a cable.  I have limited yarn they will either be 3/4 length or long depending on the yarn.  At least they will be the same length.  Aren't all the Christmas movies great for knitting time --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I love your striped socks! Whatever mistake you made in the pair for you Uncle....I can’t see it. And the color of your sweater is gorgeous!