Thursday, June 13, 2019

sketching and coffee

 I was enjoying my morning coffee while looking out the window yesterday morning and a robin hopped up on the neighbors pile for recycling.  It tried very hard to pull something out of the box but it was stuck fast, it tried from every angle but could not free the contents.  Just enough time for me to make a quick sketch.  My little bird just plays dead unless I have a knitting needle poked in it belly.  I could use it for sketching practice.  I could knit another one to look like a bluebird.  A couple of my favorite sketchbooks.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

I walked outside this morning and saw three bluebirds and a red cardinal on my fence. They were beautiful in their vibrant colors! Your sketch is so sweet. Nice that the robin cooperated so you could get your sketch finished. :)