Monday, March 16, 2020

Design Wall

 This past week has been one step at a time getting these blocks together.  I'm not thrilled with the squiggly black line on the white fabric for the background but I had a couple yards of it to use.  The little dots with the diagonal line for the corner triangles brightens it up at lot.  I see two blocks where I turned the 4 patch the wrong way.  I don't think I'll fix it.  I need a humility block to check me back to reality especially when everything is falling into place to easily.  Hope you are staying safe as we social distance ourselves from everyone and everything.  --Ann--




2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

great scrappy....

The Inside Stori said...

Now here's a colorful quilt......beats the heck out of my dull black and white retreat quilt!!