Monday, March 23, 2020

just another weekend

I did machine quilting over the weekend and made long distance phone calls to family and friends because I could.  We had a nice chat, sometimes I just listened.  I watched several episodes of Longmire with hubby on one of those movie subscriptions and a fire stick,  he learned how to use that remote.  We went for a walk after it warmed up and the wind went down, I wore my new stocking cap.  I was going to go on a second walk because I could but it was raining so I didn't.  In the early days of this staying home thing I ripped apart a cardigan sweater that I knit for him when we both weighed a whole lot more than we do now and re started a pullover for him.  I'm knitting it on smaller needles so I'm running out of yarn.  I ordered more just like that. It's charcoal gray so it really didn't look like much in a photo.  I worked on some socks and put away the mess on the sewing table.  I started reading my book for book club but we won't be meeting,  I've fallen asleep twice while reading it so I won't feel too guilty if I don't finish it.
What have you been doing to keep busy at home???  --Ann--

No comments: