Monday, January 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday


Does anyone else have so much fabric that you can't decide what fabrics or colors you want to use for your next quilt!??!!
I frequently have that problem especially when the quilt is for no particular person or reason.  So after gazing at my closet full of fabric and not being able to make a decision I pulled out an old project.  I believe I started this in the late 1990's.
I'm going to add a border of stars and plaid setting triangles the same fabric as the sashing and call it good. And have that wonderful feeling of accomplishment in no time at all and maybe while I'm working on this I will figure out what I want to do next.  It will be a nice size for a single bed or a generous size throw quilt. Check out all the inspiring quilts at Judy's Patchwork Times. --Ann--

6 comments:

Churn Dash said...

I love those trees! I'm trying to work out how they are made.
My UFO's seem a little drab now.
Helen

Lori said...

I love those trees! and finished is a good thing.

Lindsey said...

Hi Ann, your quilt is coming along nicely! It's always nice to finish a UFO! :)

Kathleen said...

I love the muted colours and pattern. I'll look forward to coming back and seeing the finished quilt.

Kathleen said...

I love the muted colours and pattern. I'll look forward to coming back and seeing the finished quilt.

Vic in NH said...

I can so much relate to the feelings of being overwhelmed by my mountains of fabric and pulling out a UFO to work on! Your trees are so pretty and scrappy but they need a RED border! LOL, can you tell that I love red, too?