Monday, March 17, 2014

Design Wall Kaleidescope






Like a kaleidoscope I can turn the blocks and change the look. These log cabin blocks made with diamonds and triangles have so many possibilities.  In the end I followed the configuration in the book. Scroll down to last Monday's post or click. Now I just need to square it up by adding borders to fill in the corners. Then cut more strips and make another one. Linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday and be inspired. Happy St. Patrick's Day! and more snow in our forecast  --Ann--

7 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Your blocks are fantastic! Love each layout. Wow what possibilities. I invite you to link to Hexie Weekend as other hexie lovers would be inspired to see your creation.
Thanks for sharing!

Lois (AKA Onnie) said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love!!

~Kris~ said...

So fun! The colors are so playful. Looks like great fun to mix them all around. Can't wait to see the final product.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....just gorgeous!

Ramona said...

Oh my gosh! How fun are your blocks?!? I love Kaleidescopes and think I would just keep playing with the blocks. :) Love the colors and the design.

Judy S. said...

Love, love, love it! That's a gorgeous sweater you're working on, too.

Angie in SoCal said...

I can't get enough of these. Would be wonderful to have one of each.