Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Arizona

 Darling Daughter and I took a trip to Arizona last week.  When we booked the trip we thought we were going to a warm place but as we checked the forecast the temps kept dropping.  I wore my newly finished sweater almost every day.  Morning temps in Phoenix were 37 but rose quickly to 50 and by then we were on our way to Sedona, DD rented a car and did the driving, she has nerves of steel.  Temps in Sedona were in the 30's and 40's so we donned our winter coats and did more touring in the car than hiking.  We booked a bus trip to the Grand Canyon complete with fresh snow so the colors were magnificent, my photos do not capture the vibrant colors.  We had a grand time even though we were bundled in our winter duds.  Back home to more snow.  --Ann--




1 comment:

Ramona said...

Sedona is one of my favorite places. The red rocks and the landscape just move me. So sorry you didn't have warmer weather, but I'm glad it didn't slow you down too much.