Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Practice makes perfect

another ball of yarn stretched and drying on the swift
     I tried this sweater on again just before knitting the binding and if I were a full figure gal it would have been perfect but I'm not so I ripped again.  It was perfect in the waist and hips but even wearing a button front shirt under it would not fill the excess in the bust.  I thought about putting it away but then watching the olympics especially the segments of the athletes practicing and training I decided to have another go at it.  I just need to pick myself up or rather needles and yarn again and keep on knitting.  The cable pattern is in my head now and my hands know how tight to hold the yarn its just repetition now until its perfect and after trying it on again I think  it's right --perfect on me  fingers crossed  --Ann--


1 comment:

Ramona said...

As the saying goes....third time is the charm? I hope this fits you well, because the pattern and yarn are beautiful.