Friday, February 23, 2018

Easter M&Ms



Its so good to be healthy again.  I hadn't napped so much since the last time I was pregnant 27 years ago.  On several afternoons I told my then 5 year old I needed a nap, he was content watching something on tv and was surrounded by his legos, there was a glass of milk in the fridge and a snack on the table just in case.  He was told not to wake me up unless the house was on fire or someone was trying to break in the house.  I'm sound asleep but funny how as a mother of young children we become light sleepers.  I hear him tip toe into the room and whisper loudly in my ear "Mom! Mom! did you know they are making new colors of M&Ms for Easter?!"  He turned 32 two weeks ago.  Memories --Ann--

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Do you send him a bag of Easter M&M’s each year? How cute!

Deb said...

What a great memory.