Monday, February 25, 2019

NYC

























Darling Daughter and I went to New York City last week.  She had time off and I just had the time and To Kill A Mockingbird was on Broadway.  Our hotel was just a block from Times Square so we could walk to just about everything including the theatre.  The play was wonderful! our seats were second row of the balcony or as they call it front mezzanine.  I didn't think anyone other than Gregory Peck could be Atticus but Jeff Daniels pulled it off. There was a lot of humor in the play.  I'm so glad we went.  It was snowing there.  More tomorrow.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Oh how fun! I'm going in two weeks, but for a basketball tournament! The A10 (our conference) tournament is at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn. We stay in Manhattan and love wandering. Glad you had such a good time.