Monday, June 25, 2012

the blue door

 
My blue door is finished. My front door has a western exposure and our summer sun can be brutal, it was stained brown but the color faded and pealed and the molding warped. Its been a year since our carpenters and door manufacturer looked at it and ordered a new window and molding. My uncle did the stained glass he did such a wonderful job. It is finished and really looks much nicer than my photos. Anyone coming to visit has to use the front door!!!  ~~Ann~~

1 comment:

Nuri Rossignol said...

Oooh, the stained glass is pretty classy! Your uncle is very artistic to be able to do a wonderful job like that. And I like your new blue front door! It certainly looks better with that stained glass. Your visitors will definitely find themselves looking at that when they come to your home.