Monday, June 18, 2012

just beyond my backyard


Another coil bag, this one is for my sketching supplies. Maybe I should just call it a grab and go bag, the bag in one hand and coffee cup in the other.


Our skies in South Dakota can be very dramatic. I love the prairie because you can see so far.  I love to stretch my eyes and wonder how many miles I can see. When the weather forecasters are tracking  storms, and we in South Dakota are always checking the weather, I realize how far away the lightening strikes are.  Lightening flashes can be seen 60 to over 100 miles away.  ~~Ann~~


4 comments:

Heidi Grohs said...

I LOVE, LOVE that bag. ON my to do list, but never sure if I am actually ever going to make one!

Heidi Grohs said...

I forgot...the sky? GORGEOUS!

sherry said...

i love the skies of the canadian prairies...i have never been to south dakota but it is on my list...have been thru montana twice....big sky country...i can imagine that south dakota has much the same skies...love the bag with your painting supplies

Rose said...

Oh, I so wish I could paint...I have got watercolors, but just haven't really tried. Got to make time to do that!