Thursday, January 3, 2013

Design Wall

Happy New Year I feel like celebrating now after a week of having a cold, runny nose and lots of sneezing. Now that the Christmas tree is out of the house the sneezing stopped or maybe it was having son's dog so much in December or maybe it was the homemade chicken noodle soup last night that improved how I was feeling.  Ok it wasn't homemade but I did put the water in the pan to boil then dumped the package of ingredients and a can of chicken. I did get this much done on a quilt for a graduation gift. She asked for purple and green, lime green. I am using Darlene Zimmerman's 30  degree ruler, there will be sashing and cornerstones between the blocks. I would have the top done if I hadn't been napping everyday for the last week. I'm feeling better and have big plans for 2013 and lots of inspiration from Nina's creative side.  --Ann--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It will be a lovely quilt for your lucky recipient!

Nina Marie said...

you had me at lime green, purple, blue and a bit of yellow :)