Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Corduroy II





Broken Dishes II or Stars and Pinwheels.  Can you find where I matched the prints or values of the cords to make stars and pinwheels?  I see something random and I want to organize it. Darling daughter's college roommate got married in June and daughter was struggling with a gift for her so I said you are going to inherit most of these quilts someday anyway do you want to give her a quilt?  Within minutes of her contacting roomie's mom on face book she chose a quilt and I know its going to a good home.  Its never been used but its been washed and fluffed and labeled and now its been photographed and documented.  This is one that I missed in my scrapbook of quilts.  This is stitched in the ditch and I did not use a batting in the corduroy quilts.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The border really made the quilt II. I love the way it turned out.