Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Nine Patch and Tri Rec Stars


 My go to FMQ again.  I used a bamboo batting in this because I had a piece big enough.  It has a loft similar to dream cotton select but lighter weight more like dream request which is my favorite batting because I can get more quilts on the shelf.  I used the isacord and signature threads again and no lint build up with the bamboo batting! I would check each time I emptied a bobbin but no lint.  Another quilt on the stack  --Ann--




2 comments:

Ramona said...

The tri recs triangle blocks make the nine patches look like flowers. Each quilt you show is my new favorite! I love this one! Nice finish.

Vic in NH said...

What a charming use of the tri recs and nine patch blocks! I love the variety of neutrals that you used because it really keeps the eye moving around the quilt. You are the most masterful FMQ quilter that I know, it's beautiful!