Monday, April 30, 2018

A little progress

Its been a couple weeks since I posted and I wish I could tell you that I have been somewhere warm and exotic but I've just been busy with everyday life here.  The sunny days last week were not particularly warm but I could feel the warmth of the sun through my wool jacket when I went for a walk and some days more than one walk.  Anyway it was more pleasant to sit in the sun room and read or knit than go downstairs to my sewing room.  Baby steps in progress on these pinwheels.  I usually drag my feet on borders because I need to measure and pin.  Its going to be windy again but at least its not snowing!!  Our snow is gone except for the huge piles in parking lots.  To the sewing room.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

This is such a fun design and so cheerful in those colors. Progress is not being made too quickly in my hidey hole, either. I’m glad you are enjoying the sunshine. Hopefully warm temperatures aren’t far behind.