Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Out of the Cupboard


It seems a life time ago that I made miniature quilts, I sold all but this one back when I was doing craft sales. They were sewn with 1/8 inch seams and a minimal of hand quilting.  The blossoms are an inch and a half square.  I went to a quilt show last weekend, the vendors were harking new cutting tools and rulers and lots of precut fabric. I don't buy precuts, I have too many big cuts in my stash and the rulers made the minis look so easy to sew but I have lots of big cuts in my stash to make bigger quilts.  I didn't buy anything and hubby was off turkey hunting so I could have brought lots of good stuff into the house without him even knowing.  But I didn't.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

This is such a sweet little quilt. Every once in a while I just need to make a mini quilt. It’s been a while since I’ve done that. Might be time!