Monday, May 14, 2018

Quilt top border

I know it’s busy looking with the pieced border but I was on a mission to use ALL  the 4 patches from the leftover strips only a half dozen left!  I just needed a couple dreary overcast days to sew the 4 patches into strips for the borders on this quilt. Well rainy days and plugging in the dehumidifier to get the moisture and chill out of the air downstairs. When the air felt dry the temp went up 4 degrees without touching the thermostat.
 Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day, I did.  Hubby cooked dinner and the kids cleaned up. I got to sit around like a guy minus the remote. - -Ann- -

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I don't see the border as too busy at all, but adding visual continuity and interest! It is lovely, Ann; well done. Sounds like your Mother's Day was perfect. I am still chuckling over the "remote" comment! ;)