Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Long weekend

We spend a lovely weekend at son’s.  The guys
went fishing. I had time to read, knit, sketch, do some hand sewing, played with his dog, sat in the sun, sat in the shade, then in the sun.  It felt sooo good. Then I turned pink then red. But it felt so good.

I worked on these socks on the long drive there and back.
I started on another blanket stitch appliqué block that I organized last spring click  My hands felt awkward and uncoordinated .  Up close my stitches are uneven but got better with repetition. The wind wasn’t helping but it felt so good to sit outside.


Now at home I’m basting the edges and basting in place. Next time we go I will get more done. He gets minimal television reception, there were 4 remotes on the table too complicated for me so I enjoyed a techno free weekend.  --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

A weekend in the sun is always good for the soul, especially when you can do the things you love. Your creative endeavors are all beautiful.