Monday, April 15, 2019

a little green

 A little green grass is peaking out from the snow as it shrinks away.  I don't remember any green before the last snow.  Maybe a good showing of grass will give warmer days a reason to stay.  Hubby watched golf on tv this weekend.  He made the comment that the Masters tournament means spring is here.  The greens of the golf course were a welcome diversion from our snow and the occassional panning of the cameras to the bridge and flowers released more than one sigh from me. Its spring at Augusta.  In past years the singing cardinals have sent me to the window in search of the illusive little bird usually perched high in the tree but this year the windows were closed tight, the singing was defiantly coming from the tv.  It was a good time to knit.  A little green in the sweater and just a few more rows and I'll be done.   --Ann--

1 comment:

Ramona said...

It's pollen season here. I was outside planting my pots today and dividing daffodils and my nose ran like a drippy faucet. I sure hope you see spring soon at your house! In the meantime, your knitting is beautiful!