Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Its blocked

 Finished and blocked and I used all 18 squares of blocking squares I wish the squares had a grid marked to make sure it is symmetrical. I measured here and there so I think its good.

Its finished in time for DD birthday and she is off on a great adventure so she will get it when she returns.  I only had one stamp in my passport when I was her age, she has at least ten but then I was married and had one boy and another on the way.  Would I have done things differently?  Probably not but I never pass up the opportunity to travel now .  Happy Birthday Darling Daughter. --Mom--
link to the quilt

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Beautiful sweater!

Ramona said...

What a beautiful sweater! Happy birthday to your daughter. And I’m with you....I travel any chance I get. :)

Judy S. said...

That is beautiful! What pattern did you use? I love the color, too. You daughter will love it.